3D Basic Workshop
You might hear "3D Printing" very frequently on magazines, newspapers, online journals and TV as well in recent years. It is amazing that 3D Printing technology is not only used in the manufacturing industry but is also applied to fashion design, medical research, creative education, and even the food industry!
In fact, 3D Printing technology has been developed with a 30 year history, but only until recent years, 3D Printing has become more affordable and ready to enter the consumer end.
In the 3D Basic Workshop course, we will share what exactly what 3D Printing is and the principles behind. Reading and watching videos online are not enough to provide a clear understanding. Learning 3D Printing with a hands-on approach, you will experience this amazing technology by operating a real 3D printer. That is why we are here to conduct the 3D basic workshop, and we welcome everybody to join the exploration of 3D printing magic.
Through the workshop, you will learn:
The course aims to provide a clearer understanding of 3D Printing, from
- What is 3D Printing – We will explore the history, concepts and the evolution.
- How does it work – We will showcase this with our 3D printer, detailing on the technologies behind it. Beyond the mechanical portions, we will also showcase the materials used in 3D printing.
- Why and How – The usefulness and functionality of 3D printing in our lives can be seen from many perspectives; from Up-cycling to Model making for presentations.
Course learning outcomes
At the successful completion of this course you (the student) should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of 3D printing at a conceptual and technical level.
- Have a clear understanding of the Design to Print process.
- Have a clear understanding of the materials used in 3D printing
- Basic knowledge of softwares that are used in 3D printing.
- They would have the knowledge to operate a 3D printer.
Who should come?
- Students- Learn the basic 3D Printing knowledge and unlock the creativity and imagination
- Designers and Engineers- Learn extra skills and boost the visualization of the design concepts
- 3D Hobbyists and Enthusiasts- Experience the operation and performance of Hyper+3D printer and expand your 3D Printing skills and knowledge
- Business entrepreneurs- Understand current 3D Printing technology and explore the opportunity of 3D application and business idea
Duration: 1 Day (Working hours)
Class Size: 10 Pax (Minimum of 5pax for commencement)
Venue: 9 Bukit Batok Street 22, #03-02 Singapore 659585
Call 6310 1396 to Find out more!
Concluding the Course
- Participants would receive a Certificate of Attendance in the 3D Basic Workshop course by Winrigo (S) Pte Ltd.
- Participants would be eligible to receive discounts on our 3D printers.
- Participants would be eligible to rent and use the 3D printers in the 3D Center for their own purposes.
- Participants would be encouraged to continue their pursuit of 3D printing skills and application.
- Feedback channels via email and social media would continually be open to them for any discussions.
Please contact us for available workshop schedules via email with the subject "3D Basic Workshop" and our training team will respond to you! Or you can start talking with us on Messenger!
Contact us for any enquiries or further information about our services, our team would be happy to help :)