3D Printing @ Openfields.sg by ECOmaylene3D
Looking for an exciting learning experience for kids in the Summer school holidays? Join the 3D Printing @ Openfrields.sg’s 3 day summer class conducted by ECOmaylene3D, to experience the magic of 3D printing technology! The participants will explore 3D printing as a making skill. Taking them from design, 3d modelling and to create tangible outcomes by 3D printing.
What will they learn?
- We will go beyond sharing knowledge about 3D Printing – More hands-on than Theory
- Taking participants through the journey of basic 3D modeling using various softwares, to creating the tangible design by 3D printing.
- Learning strong fundamentals on how to operate, the intricacies and nuances a 3D printer
- The skills learnt are transferrable and applicable to any form or make of 3d printer
- Learning by application practice to complete a fully 3D printed project
- Beyond the technical, the knowledge and skills that are acquired are transferable to which ever model/make of 3D printer
- Adding into the participant’s repertoire of problem solving tools that they can continue to utilize in and out of school
- This program is for kids ages 9 and up
- The course is a 3 Day program, 24th – 26th July 2017.
- 10:00am – 4:00pm , with a 1hr lunch break.
- Lunch meals, snacks and drinks will be provided for the participants
- Course Fees: SGD$300 nett per participant.
- Please note that participants are required to bring their own laptops.
- Registration closes on the 18th of July 2017
The course is conducted by ECOmaylene3D in collaboration with Openfields.sg.
ECOmaylene3D is Winrigo’s team of experienced professionals in the 3D printing industry. Winrigo (S) Pte Ltd is a pioneer in 3D Printer production and plastics filament manufacturing in Singapore. We produce our own line of 3D printers and 3D Printer filaments, based on our vast experience and knowledge coming from a plastics compounding background.
Open fields is a co operative work space for people who wish to pursue a Creative life but do it within a like minded community.
Ask us anything!
Drop us a line for any enquiries, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us via Messenger or any means!